Senior Spotlight: Emma Gray

Maggie Emerson, Editor in Chief

Emma Gray is a senior at Blue Mountain this year. She has attended BMU since Kindergarten and grew up in the Wells River community. During her time at BMU, Emma has participated in sports, National Honor Society, band, Student Council, Global Explorers Club, and student government. She has played soccer, basketball, and softball since elementary school and is now in her fourth and final year of varsity athletics at Blue Mountain. Emma is the vice president of the Class of 2022 and advocates for her peers through Student Council and NHS. Emma hopes that she “can be remembered as a leader in the school and that [she] made a positive impact during [her] time here.” This fall, Emma will be attending Northeastern University. She plans to study environmental science and political science in Berlin, Germany during her first semester as a part of Northeastern’s “N.U.in” program. The Global Explorers Club at BMU first introduced Emma to travel as she and a group of high school students and staff navigated multiple European cities during her sophomore year. It was on this trip that she acquired a love for traveling and seeing different parts of the world.

Emma Gray leaves behind a piece of advice for younger students here at Blue Mountain: “Appreciate your time here. I’ve just recently realized how grateful I am to have gone to a Pre-K through 12 school. This school has allowed me to grow and evolve into a person surrounded by friends I’ve had since kindergarten, and that is very special to me.”