Blue Mountain Student Journalism Since 2018

Bucks News Network

Bucks News Network

Bucks News Network

Prom tickets will be on sale Tuesday April 30th during lunch. See Mrs. Dube in the art room for tickets.
Prom Tickets For Sale
April 30, 2024

Bucks Host Bass Fishing Scrimmage at Lake Fairlee

BNN Photo/T.Powers
The Bucks’ Bass Fishing team is seen posing for a photo before their scrimmage on Lake Fairlee on Friday September 22nd.

FAIRLEE – Held at Lake Fairlee, the Blue Mountain Bucks hosted White River Valley and Randolph Union in a scrimmage on Friday September 22nd. The Wildcats came away with the victory as they bagged a total of 10.22 lbs of large mouth bass. Blue Mountain entered four boats into the scrimmage with every boat reeling in at least one fish. Bucks’ anglers Kason Blood and Brody Kingsbury came in second place with a total of 8.1 lbs.  Cayden Kendall and Myles Wohlleb took 3rd with 4.65 lbs. Anglers Riley Hatch and Owen Murray Maintained 4th place weighing in at 3.76 lbs. The final Blue Mountain boat reeled in lots of pickerel but anglers Will Emerson and Jacob Roberts brought in 1.83 lbs of bass. Randolph Union was represented by one angler and had little success with a few strikes but no measurable bass to report. Blue Mountains’ Cayden Kendall netted the lunker of the day, tipping the scales at 3.65 lbs. All three schools will continue to practice in preparation for the state tournament that will be held on Lake Champlain on October 7th.

View Comments (1)