Blue Mountain Student Journalism Since 2018

Bucks News Network

Bucks News Network

Bucks News Network

Spring Break Plans?
Spring Break Plans?
April 21, 2024

Bucks Shoot Past the Bullets

Wells River Vt- Tuesday February 13, 2024, BMU played host to the BFA Bullets varsity girls. The game ended with a score of 57-23 with a win for BMU. The first quarter was a good start for the Bucks, as they ended with an 18-7 lead over the Bullets. The second frame saw the Bucks keeping their lead, finishing with a score of 28-15. The third quarter of the game had the Bucks crushing the Bullets, scoring 18 points to BFA’s two. The Bullets came back harder for the fourth frame, scoring six points, but they were no match for the Bucks, as the game ended with BMU winning by 34 points.

High scorers for the Bucks include senior Jordan Alley with 21 points, and Karli Blood and Addison Murray having 11 each. The Bullets high scorers were Anna Villeneuve with 10 points, and Hannah Miller and Adi See each having five. Both teams worked hard this game all the way until the end. 

Blue Mountain 18-28-46-57

Florentine 0 (0) 2-4 2, A. Kingsbury 0 (0) 2-4 2, F. Sulham 4 (0) 0-0 4, J. Alley 8 (0) 5-7 21, Murray 4 (1) 0-4 11, K. Blood 5 (0) 1-4 11, K. McKean 1 (0) 0-0 2

BFA 7-15-17-23

Slingerland 1 (0) 0-0 2, F. Skillman 0 (0) 1-2 1, A. See 2 (0) 1-2 5, H. Miller 2 (0) 1-3 5,  Villeneuve 1 (2) 2-3 10