Blue Mountain Student Journalism Since 2018

Bucks News Network

Bucks News Network

Bucks News Network

Spring Break Plans?
Spring Break Plans?
April 21, 2024

Leprechaun Visits Kindergarten

A note left by the leprechaun in the kindergarten classroom on March 15, 2024.
(BNN Photo/K. Emerson)

The leprechaun visited the kindergarten classes on the morning of March 15, 2024, leaving a green mess everywhere. Saint Patrick’s Day falls on a Sunday this year so the leprechauns set out early to cause chaos in classrooms. The kindergarten had spent the week leading up to Saint Patrick’s day reading stories about leprechauns. Friday morning the students entered the classroom to find tables and chairs on their sides, glitter everywhere, and green toilet water. The leprechaun also left them some goodies to wear and eat. At the end of the day the students were asked what they enjoyed the most they couldn’t pick saying the whole day was the best. 

Mrs. Emerson’s kindergarten class gathers for a picture in the kindergarten classroom on March 15, 2024. ((BNN Photo/K. Emerson))
A table set up for a Saint Patty’s party in the kindergarten classroom on March 15, 2024. ((BNN Photo/K. Emerson))
The mess left behind in the kindergarten classroom on March 15, 2024. ((BNN Photo/K. Emerson))
(BNN Photo/K. Emerson)
(BNN Photo/K. Emerson)